FWS South America Offshore Wind Terms and Conditions of Event Participation:
1. To participate in the Conference Participants must:
a.) Register for the Conference as Delegate, which can be done exclusively via an on-line form available at the Conference’s website; and b.) Pay the Conference fee, as defined by the Organizer c.) During their registration process, participants must fill all fields marked (*). Participants thereby guarantee that all the details provided are correct.
2. The Organizer reserves the right to modify the list of speakers and/or the agenda for reasons beyond its control.
3. The Participants shall be fully liable for any damage they cause both in the venues involved in any Conference activities and in their accommodations.
4. The Organizer reserves a right to alter the Conference date for reasons beyond its control. The Organizer shall not be responsible for covering any additional expenses of the Participants made in association with the Conference.
5. The number of Conference registrations is limited. Participants will be enlisted on a first come, first served basis.
6. By registering, Participants accept these Regulations.
7. For Exhibitors and/or Sponsors, please see specific Terms & Conditions within FWS South America Offshore Wind Rules and Regulations as posted on event website and/or specified on Exhibitor/Sponsor Contracts.